Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Monarch

I would normally title this post something like "Changes." However, both David Bowe and Tupac  may have something to say about that.

I feel that every time I write a post, it is about all the changes in my life. I think I am a regular chameleon when it comes to apartments, computers, and cable companies.

I am completely aware that I sound like a Frosted FLAKE, but I promise my moves have been ones of both necessity and opportunity.

Yet again, I am undergoing a metamorphosis. I have learned that under the right circumstances, change can be a stimulus for growth.

I have a new job (or more likely career-fingers crossed), and despite the anxiety that comes with a learning curve, I am excited for the opportunity for a new professional experience.

It has been 3 years since I was a practicing attorney at a law firm. Likewise, it has been 3 years since I have been in a corporate environment. I have been working at a CrossFit box, so the trade from Reeboks to heels has been one of unforgettable foot stamina.

I have blisters to prove.

Really. Heel savers do not help.

Enough about me, what are you up to, friends?









No comments:

Post a Comment