Friday, July 26, 2013

A Quickie in 8 Megapixels

I have been meaning to post some photo highlights of the past few weeks, but Instagram is a very jealous mistress. At the risk of redundancy, here are some smart phone captured moments.



Some of my besties and I met up for a tapas-style dinner at The Rebel House. I have been friends with these ladies since the days of (the original) 90210 trading cards.



I have been spending my days off at the beach. I love laying in the sun, but after 20ish minutes, I start to feel like I have ants in my bikini bottoms. My favorite antidote is shelling/shark toothing.  I found this little guy on one of my beach excursions. I wonder what the tooth fairy would leave for this bad boy?


I could (and will) write an entire blog post on my new found love, CrossFit. This is a photo from one of our Saturday workouts. That's me getting my row on in the bottom photo- all the way to the right.

I hope everyone is well. I will be back to check in soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment