Sunday, October 21, 2012

An Intro in JPEGS

Hello again! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

I figured that these beginning posts are a part of one large introduction to my blog. We all know that photos are much more interesting than epic-novel-type posts. So here is a little bit more about me in jpeg files. (Spoiler Alert: I started with my most recent photos, so this post is just me, my roommates, and my work. I promise more photos in later.) 



Just Me




{photographed at Morikami- and now you know I love sushi}



{same day- playing with Buddha}



My Roommates




{Meghan, Me, & Dee- this photo was taken tonight at a friend's birthday dinner}



Where I Work (and spend a lot of time)





{As you can see, it is a bright and cheerful place}



{Me (on right) and a coworker- taking photos for Periwinkle's facebook page}





 {playing dress up at work- we do this a lot, which I love} 


Working at a place where playing dress up is part of my job description translates into lots of photos by myself. Before working at Periwinkle, I was never the gal for solo photo shoots, unless of course, I was posing with a funny statue (see above). 

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment